Let's make our community a better place!
Beginning Sunday, July 5, 2020, we will resume worship services at Hopewell United Methodist Church and plan a few ways in which you can attend. First, we will continue our online presence on our Facebook page along with in-person worship in the sanctuary. In-person will be subject to several requirements, including masks, proper distancing, and no singing. For those who are not quite ready to come inside, we will offer the ability to stay in your car and listen on the radio.
Everyone planning to attend the in-person worship must register with the church by 2 pm the Wednesday prior. Along with registration, a Health Acknowledgment form is required for all attendees regardless of in-person or in-car. Please contact the church office by phone or email to let us know you are coming. To help expedite the process, you can access the Health Acknowledgment form online here.
Once at the registration page, follow these steps:
· Click the link on that page labeled "Continue to Form".
· Choose James River district in the dropdown, click Next.
· Choose Hopewell UMC in the dropdown, click Continue to Step 2.
· Fill out the info, then select Continue to Step 3.
· Fill out the Health Questionnaire, then select Continue to last step.
· Then select Click here to Finish.
We look forward to seeing everyone at Hopewell UMC!